Skip to contentSkip to site navigation

Confidential Reporting

If a student desires that details of the incident be kept confidential, they should speak with on-campus or off-campus mental health counselors, medical providers, or members of the clergy. These persons are not required to disclose information unless there is a concern for imminent health and safety of the student or others. Students may also seek confidential support from off-campus resources, such as a rape crisis
center counselor. 

See Campus and Off Campus Resources.

For an anonymous report form, visit the Support, Advocacy, & Violence Prevention (SAVP) website.